SHORT STORIES

Hey guys, I've just posted my first short story on the site. I hope you enjoy it. Also, don't hold back on the criticism!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Introductions For Those Who Care

Hi, I'm C.C. I'm an aspiring writer and I've decided to start out with this blog here. I've lived in Maine for all of my 20 years, and I have no intention of leaving. Currently, I have three books in the works, as well as several ideas for short stories. Who knows, maybe you'll get to see some of my work posted here? 

Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Books is a blog about me, my ideals, and the things that influence my life. It will feature book reviews, personal life lessons, and issues that I just have to write about. I'll also try and post topics that are noteworthy; meaning the things that appeal to you as a reader. So don't be afraid to critique.

I look forward to writing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment